Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Planning A Big Bryan Singles Push Soon?
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 11:50 PM
KO Bossy
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Re: WWE Planning A Big Bryan Singles Push Soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
I should certainly hope not.
I'm with you. People wanna talk about Punk being a ratings drain, every Kane/Bryan segment in the past month has just bombed with the TV viewing audience. And why wouldn't they? Its been the same "I'm the tag team champions" bullshit for going on a month, and the formula for their matches of constantly fighting has gotten so old so fast. You see it once, you're set for life.

And those who seriously believe Bryan is the star of the tag team are dreaming. He may be better in the ring, but when it comes to actual humor, Kane jumped the shark in the third anger management skit where he listed his life's history. Its all been completely down hill and getting more irritating by the week ever since.

Sorry, but I find that ever since Bryan became more popular, his matches have become a lot more repetitive, formulaic and boring to watch (so...many...fucking...kicks...this isn't UFC), and I've never thought his mic work was that great. If he breaks off to be a singles wrestler, I can see him making the IC or US titles a lot more relevant again, but in major main event storylines, I'd prefer he not be involved.

Shield 2.0, Brah!

Seth with J&J Security=One of the few reasons to watch WWE

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome