Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 11:48 PM   #5162 (permalink)
Genesis 1.0
===Valar Morghulis===

Genesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic View Post
Has anyone else noticed that Anime is starting to outgrow it's own "usual" fanbase? Earlier today in school I was on my laptop doing my own thing, when someone played one of Bleach opening on his phone, it was a group of kids who looked like they new nothing about anime, but were very familiar with Bleach (and most likely other series), it took me by surprise really. They had an urban look and didn't look the slightest bit interested in Anime, I actually know one of the guys, which again is why I was taking by surprise. Didn't join in the conversation, but I did evasedrop a little.
That's just the Epic in Bleach transcending cultural boundaries. Do not be alarmed.

=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==

Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP