Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jim Cornette removed from ROH creative. Delirious now head booker.

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 11:32 PM   #35 (permalink)
RoosterSmith
Working on my abs

RoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friends
Default Re: Jim Cornette removed from ROH creative. Delirious now head booker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
I was saying this for over a year now (since SBG took over), it was too obvious, Cornette's finger prints were all over the product. But almost everyone was like "but, but... Meltzer didn't report any of that..." and shit like that.
Maybe that's a sign of how well ROH manages the lockerroom, that someone like Meltzer doesn't get wind of stuff.

No offense to him, but at the end of the day, he pays people for information. He's a gossip columnist.

It's good to see a promotion batten down the hatch. If that's why he never heard of it.

Anyway, hope you're right, I hope Cornette was running things for real because the promotion needs a change.
RoosterSmith is offline   Reply With Quote