Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tyrion Lannister...

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #101 (permalink)
DegenerateXX
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DegenerateXX DegenerateXX DegenerateXX DegenerateXX DegenerateXX DegenerateXX DegenerateXX DegenerateXX DegenerateXX DegenerateXX
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister...

Wait, so we can make rant topics about members of the forum we dislike? That's real cool...

In Tyrion Lannister's defense, I think that as biased and set in his opinions as he is, he is also very smart. He posts intelligently and coherently, and he can actually go into details as to why he likes or dislikes someone/something. His posts are usually long and well thought out compared to the usual crappy posts that plague the WWE section. I find his wit pretty funny too, whether I agree with him or not.

Yeah, I don't agree with everything he says. I will continue to argue that Barrett will be a WHC or better. It's his choice to believe he won't. I've seen far more ridiculous claims than that. Sometimes I agree with him and often times I don't, but I like and respect him. He is one of the best posters on this forum.

For every superstar I like that he doesn't, there are just as many that we share the same opinion on, so I get a kick out of a lot of his posts. And for all the shit people give him for his post count, it might not be as high if people weren't always quoting his posts and ragging on him. I think he just enjoys the reactions he gets around here. Doesn't mean he has no life.
John Morrison comes back OR he reaches one million Facebook likes. [X]
Triple H vs Lesnar happens. [X]
Wade Barrett, Rey Mysterio, or Christian return. [X]
Cena takes time off. []
DegenerateXX is offline   Reply With Quote