Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3138 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 11:01 PM
TD Stinger
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC View Post
Anyone ever thought the WWE is doing this on purpose?
I doubt WWE cares that the majority of the IWC is agonizing everyday Ambrose doesn't debut. Whether it's right or wrong in the end, they will debut him how they want, when they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post
You mean holding him off to build anticipation? I doubt it, the Ambrose hype has died down significantly since Raw 1000 when most people expected him to debut. My guess is he's being saved until after Linda's campaign, presumably they do have some sort of debut scenario in place for him after all these months.
If you're saying that in the sense that "Ambrose isn't PG", I disagree. All of Ambrose's matches and promos in FCW that gained him his huge following were all under PG rules. If you're saying that in the sense that "WWE is in play-it-safe mode until Linda's campaign is over", you may be right. I wouldn't doubt them holding him back just b/c they don't want anything to go wrong or create any risks until after Linda's campaign.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome