Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 College Football Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #272 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 College Football Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obese Turtle View Post
I am worried about LSU because it's at Tiger Stadium at night. And as bad at they've looked the last 3 weeks, I know they still have the 2nd most defensive talent in the country. But really, how in the hell are they going to score? I just don't see it. Something like 20-9.
Our offense has been hot garbage up to this point. It was garbage all year long in 2008, and we still gave you a game during Saban's LSU "homecoming". In 2010, our offense was abysmal, and we pulled it out in Baton Rouge. While it will likely be a low scoring game, I wouldn't bet a dime on it because you just never know in these types of epic situations.

LSU is a different team under the lights. Death Valley will be rocking with a record crowd and 10 months of 1/9 on their mind. Most likely the biggest game in the history of Tiger Stadium hype-wise up to this point. If LSU goes undefeated until that time, there is no "most likely". Regardless if we lose until then, it's a huge game. Huge.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome