Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Recent Incident With WWE Superstar And Vince McMahon Leads To Creative Changes

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 09:39 PM   #100 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Recent Incident With WWE Superstar And Vince McMahon Leads To Creative Changes

I don't think it was one person. Both Cena and Punk approaching him wouldn't surprise me at all along with some other lower card guys. There has to be at least 1 big name if this actually happened because they would be the only ones that wouldn't be taking huge risks to talk to Vince like that.

I hope it gets to him though and the show can start getting better. They have so many charismatic people on the roster that could be really entertaining but I feel like they're being held back. Create some compelling characters and people will watch your TV show, that's really TV 101. I would kill for a babyface that would show some type of character depth.
TaylorFitz is offline   Reply With Quote