Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cena's promo got to me

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #61 (permalink)
TromaDogg
OK Eggman, bring it on!

TromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Cena's promo got to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgle_the_Kutt View Post
I sadly assume this as well. There's something in my ID that dislikes this on a primordial level.
The fact that Cena's meant to have reconciled with his wife after filing for divorce makes me dislike this on a primordial level. The man's slime, if he has actually banged AJ.

As for his promo, found it mostly forgettable. Think he ended it with 'Punk, don't be a punk!' That about sums up the extent of Cena's wit and creativity to me.