Learning to break kayfabe
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: WWE Planning A Big Bryan Singles Push Soon?
I hope most of you guys are being sarcastic, this isn't really "news" but rather making vague and obvious statements that has the appearance of news.
- As noted before, WWE officials are very high on Kane and Daniel Bryan. They are especially high on Bryan right now. The feeling is that he can be put in just about any kind of situation and excel. Bryan will receive a big singles push once the tag team run with Kane is over.
1. WWE officials are high on the highest rated segments that get the biggest crowd reactions? Shocking. And again who are these mysterious officials? Its almost as bad as sports writers using "anonymous sources say..."
2. Especially high on Bryan - again, pretty obvious statement
3. Can be put in any kind of situation - what situations would that be, vague statement is purposefully vague to neither be right nor wrong.
4. Will receive a big singles push after tag team run over - because there are so many other options besides singles or tag team matches???
The crowd has just booed the entire WWE roster, camermen and announcers and are cheering for HHH. He finally did it. He buried the entire roster all at once. This is truly HHH's finest hour.