Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #5383 (permalink)
CGS
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes

CGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
nah for me it was like

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS. FINALLY. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. WE DID IT. FUCK YEAH. DROGBA IS THE GOAT. CECH IS THE BEST KEEPER EVER. COLE IS THE BEST DEFENDER EVER. WE FINALLY DID IT"

then it was

"YES! WE GET TO PLAY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL NEXT YEAR. WE WONT TURN INTO LIVERPOOL"

and then i lolled about spurs

Because turning into liverpool is a very problem many clubs are in danger of. Nothing is scarier than dropping out of the top 4

Chelsea did need that champo league ein badly though. Even with the money aspect I doubt they would have been able to draw the likes of Hazard into the squad. Plus who would take over as manager? Would have been shocked if Roman let RDM take over if he did lose it. Plus it was a transitional period as it is for the club.

Man this is making me feel even more pissed at Arsenal for that 4-4 draw that cost us the league. Could still be right up there too if it wasn't for that.