Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
View Single Post
post #2982 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 06:31 PM
HoHo Uchiha
Creepy Lunatic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

Few match ups I love this week.First one is Packers facing off with the Texans.Houston losing Cushing, their stud Linebacker is a huge loss for their defense.They still have one of the most dangerous offenses in the NFL, and the Packers are being exposed lately on defense.As for the Packers, let's see where are they players heads at right now losing to the Colts after having a 21-3 lead last week.I can honestly see either team winning, but I think the Packers let the ball fly against the Texans.Another game that draws my eye is the Giants vs 49ers.This was the NFC Championship return game from last year, but that was last year..the Giants had more fire power outside of Cruz and Bradshaw, this year their offense is up and down.As for the 49ers, many have said that this team is the one of a few most balanced teams top to bottom in the NFL.If the 49ers Defensive Line dominates the Giants Offensive Line, Eli will be eating dirt all day! Some of other games I like Cowboys vs Baltimore, it comes down to Romo making smart decisions vs the Ravens forcing Romo to rush and throw into the spots they want him to throw.Lastly my Eagles take on the Lions.Last week, the Eagles had plenty of chances to score on the Steelers, especially that first drive, hopefully this week Vick can have a clean game.As for the Defense, Megatron is going to get loads of passes his way...the Eagles defense can stop this with a break out game for Cole and Babin, and boy they are starving to break out! Should be a hell of a Week 6 in the NFL!

Thanks to nemesisdivina, why2cj,Fourth Wall and Champ for all the past Sigs they have made for me.
Join my twitter, to see my Forums and people I follow https://twitter.com/#/HoHo_Uchiha

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome