Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Help with studies.

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #26 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Help with studies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
I've been reading criminal story books for ages also on the essay writing, I'm pretty good at writing them. The thing is I've been rushed into choosing those and looks like I have to go with it.
I don't mean to sound patronizing here but there's a difference between criminal story books, criminology even, and studying the law. Criminal law is just one aspect that you will have to cover. You're also going to have to learn EU Law, land law, torts, equity, property law, constitutional law and the laws of evidence. It isn't all just about criminal law and criminal law itself, while it sometimes does feel like an episode of law and order lol, it gets highly technical. Again, writing essays is a skill but writing legal essays is a different skill. If you're already good at writing regular essays then you should at least have a foundation to build on for legal essay writing. The essays are only half of the course though. The other half consists of problem questions, i.e CM Punk attacked an innocent fan, John, but he was provoked by a different fan, Peter, for instance. Advise CM Punk, John and Peter on the legal issues at hand lol. Studying law isn't something I'd recommend somebody do on a whim. It can get very soul destroying at times and I'm being deadly serious in saying that.