Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #529 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I can't do a top favorite songs because it always changes for me. One day I fall in love with a song then a few months after, I might skip it whenever it comes on my iPod when I have it on shuffle. For instance, 3 or 4 years ago, my list would probably include 15 Big Daddy Kane songs and the rest would be Gang Starr. But a couple of years ago would have probably been ONLY Scarface and Geto Boys or something like that. I have way too many favorites to make a list. Albums and rappers are way easier to list.