Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #7070 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
Yeah, when Flair was a face toward the end of his WWE career he hit a top rove move more than once iirc. I remember this announcers saying, "Well, that never happens!"

I don't recall HHH ever hitting a move from the top rope, but maybe he did when he was Hunter Hearst Helmsley.
That's what I thought too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane-UK View Post
I'd go along with that.

The 05 chamber, the 2 triple threats & the matches vs Kane & Orton are all great title matches that are deserving of a top-20 berth.
Don't forget the Ironman match with HHH. But I guess it's only PPV matches so it'll be ignored.