Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Recent Incident With WWE Superstar And Vince McMahon Leads To Creative Changes

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 04:28 PM   #90 (permalink)
Bolanboy
Learning to break kayfabe

Bolanboy 50 - 100
Default Re: Recent Incident With WWE Superstar And Vince McMahon Leads To Creative Changes

Of course it was Punk. "wahhh wahhh but he's the champion and earns lots of money!!!!" yeah, I'm pretty sure judging from the entirety of Punk's personality, he's saved up a ton of money and he's a fan who cares about the product and has always wanted it to be better and survive for a long time.

If any wrestling promotion was at least half competently run, WWE would have been blown out the water. I would cum buckets if Heyman magically had millions and started a new promotion. Only in EWR though.

What's even more worrying though is how Vince can't seem to comprehend that there is anything bad with the WWE. Honestly, there being no match because an invisible child that was connected to the fans of John Cena and has become a delusion of a guy's mind beginning to go through puberty had some desire to dance with Brodus Clay and he genuinely believes "They'll love this!"
Who I mark/have marked for: Randy Savage, Roddy Piper, Razor Ramon, Bret Hart, Stone Cold, The Rock, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Christian, Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, Eddie Guerrero, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Kevin Steen, El Generico, Eddie Edwards, William Regal, Road Dogg, Al Snow, Mankind, Terry Funk, Rob Van Dam, Bobby Roode, Sting, Arn Anderson, Kane, Val Venis, Jim Duggan, Ricky Steamboat, Tatanka.
Bolanboy is offline   Reply With Quote