Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tyrion Lannister...

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 04:26 PM   #55 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heel View Post

The Iron Maiden sig era was classic. Pyro was at the peak of his powers then, he had an army of followers who would go out of their way to try and impress him.

Anyway, I disagree with him a hell of a lot but I always read his posts because he's interesting and stands by his opinions no matter what. He also NEVER replies to rants about him which is hilarious, though it doesn't stop people making them....

lol yeah the Pyro Army was in full force by the time I joined in 06. It was pretty great. Every one of them had Iron Maiden themes... classic stuff man. I wonder who those posters were now as I can't remember a single one other than Pyro.

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :

NFL/NCAA PICK'EM AND SURVIVOR SIGN-UP

Hit-Girl is online now   Reply With Quote