Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tyrion Lannister...

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 03:54 PM   #51 (permalink)
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friends
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Ah I see, yeah I was gonna say I might be one the oldest in age on the forum, but service years not so much. I enjoy his posts, yes they can be biased but he is def a fan and can appreciate his POV
Prefer older users than younger ones. I'm 19 and I'm immature as fuck in a ton of threads. People get mad at Pyro cause he expresses his opinion with points and shit and they just go "NO FUCK U CENA4LIFE"