Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 College Football Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #265 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: 2012-13 College Football Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obese Turtle View Post
Well, to me it's looking like my Tide vs. either Oregon or WVU in the title game. I just don't know if Oregon can beat USC twice, so WVU is the backup option.

Either one of those 2 scare the crap out of me.
Don't punch your ticket until Alabama escapes Baton Rouge. LSU could lose every game from now until November 3, and they'd still be a major threat to blemish your chances.

As for whether or not Oregon or WVU has a chance to beat Alabama:

Possible: Yes
Probable: No

LSU destroyed both of those teams last season. The speed and overwhelming agility of the major SEC schools, namely on the defensive side of the ball, is too much for any non-SEC opponent given a month to prepare.

SEC: Make it 7 straight.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote