Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Recent Incident With WWE Superstar And Vince McMahon Leads To Creative Changes

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #81 (permalink)
CupofCoffee
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

CupofCoffee 501 - 1000CupofCoffee 501 - 1000CupofCoffee 501 - 1000CupofCoffee 501 - 1000CupofCoffee 501 - 1000CupofCoffee 501 - 1000
Default Re: Recent Incident With WWE Superstar And Vince McMahon Leads To Creative Changes

Well, if these reports should turn out to be true, my bet is on CM Punk. Of course, you can dismiss this by simply stating over and over again how much money he makes now and that he is a main focus of the show, that he holds the WWE championship and all that stuff, but frankly, I think that misses the point. Punk has a history of standing up to McMahon, and as I see it, there's no denying that he is passionate about wrestling and actually cares about the quality of the show. I mean, just a few weeks ago, he publicly stated his frustration with the creative team at a Q&A session, saying that the creative writers have absolutely no idea what they're doing, which struck me as rather unusual. (Go to 2:10)

[/quote]

So yeah, judging from his chracter and statements like these, I'd say it was Punk.

"Unbelievable! Time distortions, the space is the place, Mean Gene Okerlund. Go down that lonesome highway, yeah! But don't be hypnotized, no. Reincarnation doesn't have to be, you can concentrate and you can have mental telepathy, yeah! But the beat goes on..."

Last edited by CupofCoffee : 10-09-2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: typo
CupofCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote