Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Dec 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12
We have some news regarding the broadcast:
To ensure your confidence in the internet pay per view technology, we welcome you to join us at 7:00PM EDT when we will stream a live 10-15 minute pre-show.
If, for any reason, the stream is not working to your satisfaction, we have enabled you to cancel your order from the MyPPVs page right up until the time of the event. We are extremely confident that you will find the stream more than up to par but we here to Ring of Honor feel we owe this option to our great customers who have supported us all this time.
Please note that your player should automatically select the best stream available depending on your internet speed. If, for some reason, you are having issues with the highest quality stream, you will be able to manually choose the next best option to ensure a steady stream. All you have to do is simply scroll over the options area in the top right corner of the player and select the stream that best works for you.
This is just another part of our continuing endeavor to provide the absolute best iPPV broadcast we can to our fans so please join us THIS Saturday night for “Glory by Honor XI” and see for yourself why Ring of Honor is the absolute best pound-for-pound pro wrestling on the planet!!!
*If you cancel your iPPV stream, access will be immediately removed but please allow up to 3 days for refunds to be processed*
As we reported yesterday, the fallout from “Killer Instinct” and the Kevin Steen/Jay Lethal match is continuing to be felt. Here are the latest updates ROHWrestling.com has been given from officials:
- Ring of Honor COO Joe Koff has refused to disclose specifics regarding his meeting yesterday with Jay Lethal other than Jay has been fined. Apparently there are other conditions that Jay has had to agree to but right now it is not known what those conditions are.
- We do know that Jay Lethal admitted that he was in such a rage Saturday night that he did not realize all of the harm and destruction that he had caused. Lethal now realizes that he snapped like never before but is not apologetic for his actions. We can confirm though that Lethal will DEFINITELY be in Canada this Saturday for the “Glory by Honor XI” iPPV event!
- ROH World Champion Kevin Steen is set to meet with ROH officials via conference call later today as he says that he has demands that need to be met otherwise he will not show up this weekend. Steen is playing the part of the victim in this situation even though he was just as much responsible for the incident as Lethal. One thing we can confirm regarding Steen is that his pay was withheld on Saturday.
- Regarding the condition of ROH Executive Producer Jim Cornette, he is still unable to walk due to extreme lower back pain and is scheduled to meet with a physical therapist tomorrow...
- There is no additional news on the pending lawsuit from Jay Lethal’s parents against ROH & Kevin Steen
- ROHWrestling.com is currently trying to procure the footage of Jay Lethal's backstage rampage to release to the public but unfortunately the footage is being withheld by people at the corporate level...
ROHWrestling.com will continue to follow this story from every angle and will bring you all of the updates as soon as we are able. There are lots of rumors and speculation circulating around this situation and we will make sure to confirm all the news before going public with the latest updates...
Last edited by EmbassyForever; 10-09-2012 at 04:20 PM.