Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 02:49 PM   #1953 (permalink)
bme
Getting over in the mid-card

bme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Alt attires need to come back for every wrestler, and by alternate i mean in-ring attire not entrance attire.

With the addition of Arena Brawl my hopes for SYM/HCTP backstage matches are destroyed.

Really ? they're really gonna give us the stages that are already in the game ? why not stages from '99 or 2000.

Transparency's back ? great, create your own skin color ? great
Barely any new items ? typical.
There's a reason why i wasn't too excited for CAArena and that's because there's barely any new additions to the modes.

Last edited by bme : 10-09-2012 at 03:06 PM.
bme is offline   Reply With Quote