Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2141 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 02:09 PM
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
Nazacc has been going through a rough time lately./
Not really, because Tsonga has been in some good form, and Nishikori won Tokyo. Only Shvedova has been a let down. Del Po has been injured, so can't fault him for anything.

But i always have my doubts about Slava, because she's inconsistent and could easily breakdown mentally in a match.

NC is right in a way, when he says "She's a waste of potential" She's a POTENTIAL top 10 player, but her current level is probs top 20. And i don't have unrealistic expectations for her either. A consistent top 20 player with a few WTA titles isn't much to ask. The top 20 one seems very possible, but she doesn't have the mental strength, nor the consistency to win a title, unless the field is weak.

My expectations for Del Po is to win another slam sometime in the future. I think he can easily achieve this because Fedal don't have many years left in them. Del Po could easily knick another slam or 2 in the future. When i first saw Jo, i thought he could be a slam winner, but in the era of Fedal and Djokovic, i'm not surprised that he hasn't. Jo has fulfilled my minimum expectations of him by becoming a solid top 10 player and winning a few titles. Nishikori is still young, and the minimum expectation for me is a solid and consistent top 10 player. Maybe he could challenge for Grand Slams in the future because there are not many young players to take over once the big four fall.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic203082_15.gif

STAN DA MAN!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome