Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 01:03 PM   #1950 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by obby View Post
Well, branching storylines have been around since '11 for story maker, but it is pretty awesome that they are in Universe Mode this year.

I hope you can at least set the opening theme to your created shows, on another note. Even if you have to pick from the generic instrumental songs they put in last year, I'd just like to not open RAW IS WAR with the Raw 2012 theme.
They were in 11? Really? I never did use the story designer in that game and I never bought '12 either. I wish I knew that a while ago...

Kane comes out with that mask and Godfather comes out with the hos! Awesome.

Last edited by BEST FOR BUSINESS : 10-09-2012 at 01:06 PM.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is online now   Reply With Quote