Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #7062 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Also, I guess I'm not the only one who's noticed that HHH goes to the top rope (the easy shortcut) and NEVER hits a successful move. It's like Flair when he's Irish whipped and gets back dropped. ALWAYS the same result!

I still wanna know if HHH ever had an aerial move in his arsenal or even performed one successfully. I think Flair hit one of them without being countered at WM24 against HBK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ngOfK1ngs View Post
The Top 75 World Heavyweight Championship PPV Matches Ever : 30-21
You need to load this list with BENOIT in the last 20! I guess the reason he's showed up only once is because all his defenses/title matches are just AWESOME~! and above what's been listed so far.