Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TJ Perkins/PUMA confirmed to join TNA?

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #19 (permalink)
ErrybodyTaps
Little Poppa Pump

ErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: TJ Perkins/PUMA confirmed to join TNA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNAmarkFromIndia View Post
I check his Formspring from time to time. He said he is contact with TNA daily, but they obviously have more on their agenda than just him.
Should have posted the direct quotes. For anyone interested :

Quote:
From October 4th :

Q : Are you and TNA not negotiating anymore or is the signing process just taking awhile?

TJP : We talk on a daily basis but of course they have more than just me on their agenda.

October 5th :

Q : Any chance you could be good ol TJP if you get signed by TNA? You are a great seller and storyteller and we wouldn't be able to see it that well if you were masked.

TJP : Heheh thanks, I like to think I'm pretty handsome as well, and maybe. To be honest I've always had the option but PUMA always helped previously with age issues. I was always so young before and that can hinder building a connection with a new mass audience if you don't look capable. To be honest sometimes it's still a borderline issue at times for me. I must be a real slow physically aging guy or something.

However at this point I've built a reputation of having all the tools with or without the mask so I guess it depends on what is needed. Definitely a chance for either or.
Thus not signed it seems at the moment but it is possible they come to an agreement. He also says he is going to be on an upcoming PWG show (not the Oct. 27th FTC event but the one following it), which would be on DVD...so that commitment could change/get canceled if he were to sign with TNA in the upcoming days/weeks.