Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/8/12 Discussion: Rise Above Nipples, Punk Slaps Bitches

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #2313 (permalink)
Korvin
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Korvin 101 - 250Korvin 101 - 250
Default Re: Raw Discussion Thread 10/8/12: Rise Above Nipples, Punk Punches Bitches

I don't understand how people don't see that Ryback has been getting over. The crowd chanted "FEED ME MORE" constantly during his match last night. They went nuts for him. What is there to question? Because he didn't get a super huge pop at the end? The crowd was expecting Cena as they chanted "Cena". I do think think that it is unfair to Ryback that he is being shot down just because he does things that resemble Goldberg, but hey as long as people continue to talk about him he is getting over. Stop fighting it.

The dance off was stupid and the Larry King Now talk show was a train wreck, but the rest of the show was alright. I'm glad that they put Barrett in a competitive match on the A show. The last 15 minutes was the best part obviously. Vince can still go at it. lol
Korvin is offline   Reply With Quote