Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hacking Nintendo Wii (to play DVDs, Backup games etc,) - has anyone done it?

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 09:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
Deathstroke Wilson
"Take my word for it, Robin, you shouldn't play with fire."

Deathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hacking Nintendo Wii (to play DVDs, Backup games etc,) - has anyone done it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issues_Sunshyne View Post
Any of you guys care to let me know how you hacked yours to play burned games and DVDs??
Just softmodded mine, I believe the newer black models can softmodded now, but don't quote me on this. The bomb shit is what I did, don't own a Wii anymore, but I still recall what I did to hack it. Which model do you own OP? The original white model or the new black model, and what region is it NTSC or other?

Edit: Seems you've already hacked your Wii, congrads if so.

Deathstroke Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote