Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Help with studies.

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 03:50 AM   #24 (permalink)
blur
Humbled

Location: American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor
blur blur blur blur blur blur blur blur blur blur
Default Re: Help with studies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
If you want to study law it's best to take subjects such as history and politics when you get to A-Level. I'm speaking from personal experience here and having just graduated with a law degree this year. They enable you to hit the ground running in university because without them you're going to have a bit of catching up to do about general principles of law and government etc. The rest, I don't know lol. I never did science subjects or ICT. If you plan on doing law for your degree though it's definitely best that you get some experience in essay writing and some knowledge on the basics of government/law and you'll only really get those from doing history and/or politics.

I've been reading criminal story books for ages also on the essay writing, I'm pretty good at writing them. The thing is I've been rushed into choosing those and looks like I have to go with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnobat View Post

Business is much more useful than sciences (and I was always good at sciences).

Mind explaining more about this? I would really appreciate it.
blur is offline   Reply With Quote