Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 04:48 AM   #2972 (permalink)
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Coolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

Listen everybody, I was once a bigger Tebow supporter than any body, but please I beg you stop. This is why I despise the Jets: Their coach and owner seem to be more focused on being celebrities than anything. They only signed Tebow so people wouldn't talk about the Giants, and wouldn't you know it people are eating out of there hand. If it were any other backup NO ONE would talk about benching Sanchez. And I REALLY don't like Snachez but the guy had ZERO credible receivers and still threw pretty well against this Texans D which has to be Top 5 in the league. Did he have a horrible game last week? Sure. But Tebow's had worse. I mean against last year PATRIOTS D?! C'mon now. Also, Tebow won't be able to lead them to much like he was last year. In Dnver he had a strong running game, good weapons, a solid defense, great coaching, and a weak division. 8-8 won't get the Jets anywhere this year due to the Pats, his running game is shit, his two best weapons on offense and defense are hurt, and his coaching isn't nearly as good as in Denver. Nothing against Tebow himself, but I kinda wish he would start and just lose so the media will STFU, this is ridiculous.