Wrestling Forum banner

2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

173K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Goku 
#1 · (Edited)
Any Football league not related to Premier league can be discussed here.

My predictions:

Serie A - Juventus
Bundesliga - Bayern Munich
La liga - Real Madrid
Ligue 1 - PSG

#2,005 ·
madrid playing like a team with no belief or confidence in a manager, who has been told he's not going to be there at the end of the season. they dont give a shit because they have no reason to. like really, what do penaldo and other big guns have to play for now? out of the title race, a manager living on borrowed time, looking very ordinary in the champions league by their lofty standars. some real (hehe) problems with morale, and i don't envy the next manager having to deal with that.

#2,007 ·
Joel is right about Atletico vs Barca. Atletico start well, then seem to fade, which is a shame because the first 30 or so minutes of that match was brilliant.

It's Champions League or nothing for Real Madrid now. They are not catching Barca. But their champions league form hasn't been good, so even that looks very doubtful at the moment. The only team they really outplayed was Ajax, and City at home (even though it was only 3-2, Real were all over City really)

#2,010 ·
Jose needs the Champions League win with Real to feed his ego. He wont just walk out while he feels he has a chance of winning that. He isn't the issue though really. The players are the problem from what I've seen of them this season. They don't seem to care and they all look down on morale, both individually and collectively. Ronaldo looks unhappy, Benzema and Higuain haven't been delivering, Ozil looks knackered, Modrid hasn't settled in yet and their defence will always concede goals.

Dropped more points this season than they did in the entirety of last season.

#2,029 ·
Fucking terrible news about Tito, hope he recovers soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.