Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/8/12 Discussion: Rise Above Nipples, Punk Slaps Bitches

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #2228 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: Raw Discussion Thread 10/8/12: Rise Above Nipples

Just want to say that tonight's ending was likely the best since 1,000 and slightly better than the Cena/Punk promo from a few weeks back. I like when Vince is around and involved in the action and not just there.

I'm kind of getting tired of JBL on commentary, he just says the same shit over and over and fucks up a lot.

I have a feeling it will be a triple threat for the title at HIAC, that Punk will obviously win, leading to either a Punk/Ryback feud or Cena/Ryback feud.

Either way, I was very pleased with the show tonight, although I feel asleep during the Hell No/ADR & Ziggler match.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote