Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/8/12 Discussion: Rise Above Nipples, Punk Slaps Bitches

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 11:42 PM   #2227 (permalink)
Duke Silver
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Duke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Raw Discussion Thread 10/8/12: Rise Above Nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Ryback isn't anywhere near Lesnar's standard, neither was Goldberg. Goldberg is worse in the ring than Ryback and has worse mic skills too, of course he had an unnatural charisma around him whereas Ryback at the moment doesn't even have a third of that.

Lesnar was awesome in the ring due to the fact he was a natural athlete, amatuer wrestler in his younger days.
It is kind of unfortunate that these comparisons are going to continue to creep up. Personally, I can't help but compare him to Lesnar/Goldberg.

It just comes across as, I dunno, desperate. This guy does not fit my definition of a main eventer, and up until this point I didn't think that it was WWE's definition either. Vince is generally very careful with who he builds. Ryback is just so unremarkable underneath his muscle (unless he's improved a lot in recent months).
Duke Silver is offline   Reply With Quote