Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #524 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Little Poppa Pump

Joel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Nice top 25's up there.

I remembered Clique saying he was still learning about the art form and had checked out Ice T's new docu. If anyone is interested and hasn't seen them already, I would suggest you see these Hip Hop Documentaries. I know I am going to leave out a few that people think are easily Top 3 but for me anyway here it goes:

1. Rhyme and Reason
2. Styles Wars
3. Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme

If you're just a "casual" rap fan but ever wanted to really dig a little deeper I suggest you check those out. And then that way you may find some old school artists you never knew about who paved the way.

There have been a bunch of good ones but to me those are like the Biblical Doc's of Hip Hop.