Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/8/12 Discussion: Rise Above Nipples, Punk Slaps Bitches

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #1370 (permalink)
Kabraxal
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Kabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: Raw Discussion Thread 10/8/12: Rise Above Nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
thats the problem. Theyre not booing the guy she's with. Theyre fucking booing her. I know the rest of your post agrees with me, but I just cant stand that the WWE thinks shes getting heat for Dolph, when all she's doing is being a heat magnet for herself.
They are in denial. They don't know why Ziggler connects with the audience in the fashion he does and can't admit he needs to be free. But then, not surprised... the WWE doesn't like people getting over in any way except their way right now. There are a few guys that can be top level talent if just given the chance, in my opinion.

That's why I get pissed when people say this roster is weak. It isn't... they have some of the best out and out talent I've seen. They just aren't booked properly. I mean.. you have Kidd, Bryan, Kane, Ziggler, Punk, Cena, Barret, Gabriel, PTP, Epico/Primo, Miz, Del Rio... for crying out loud, they have a roster ripe to stack a card from lower card up to main event with amazing matches and stories and THEY JUST DON"T DO IT!

*deep breaths, deep breaths*

Gah... that's probably why the WWE pisses me off so much. They have it all lying right there for another amazing product and they just don't pull the fucking trigger......