Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw 10/8/12 Discussion: Rise Above Nipples, Punk Slaps Bitches

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 09:26 PM   #1169 (permalink)
Kabraxal
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

Kabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missedKabraxal probably won't be missed
Default re: Raw Discussion Thread 10/8/12: Rise Above Nipples

This is what bothers me about Cena... the WWE mistakes liking the MAN and hating the CHARACTER. I fucking respect John Cena for busting his ass every week in this tough business and finding time to do the charitable things. I hate his character on TV. Big difference... also, he isnt' the only one in the locker room that does it and them trying to promote that in some ways is just maddening.