Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion
View Single Post
post #126 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Mysteriobiceps
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
Shoot as in promos or as in wrestling?

Either way - TNA's style is "small studio style" - and since they are unfortunately at that level of production, it is the only reasonable way to do it.
I like it as an alternative to the "Big Arena style" of WWE.

With that said, hm... Imagine if the new show was purposely done in that style, in order to make it different and, on a small level, to purposely poke at TNA, the closest thing they have to a rival company.

But they aren't smart enough to do that.
I meant that promo style. Yeah that would be epic. Imagine AJ have a conversation with Orton, Cena and Bryan. U know that kind of conversation they have in TNA with Hogan, Bully, Styles, Hardy etc.

But that was just an example from me. I mean that they should do a "whole new program". Maybe some promo talk show with one extreme match taking place in some extreme place. Dunno but something fresh would be nice. Yeah i wanna give Main Event a chance but we already have millions of hours wrestling in one week.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome