Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - When to start watching from in 1997?

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
Bob the Jobber
It's Coming.

Bob the Jobber probably won't be missedBob the Jobber probably won't be missedBob the Jobber probably won't be missedBob the Jobber probably won't be missedBob the Jobber probably won't be missedBob the Jobber probably won't be missedBob the Jobber probably won't be missedBob the Jobber probably won't be missedBob the Jobber probably won't be missedBob the Jobber probably won't be missedBob the Jobber probably won't be missed
Default Re: When to start watching from in 1997?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCUK6 View Post
Brilliant!

Looks like late 1996 is the place to start.

Such a shame they didnt have high def in them days. Would make it all seem even better on the 84" projector screen.

Unfortunatly however the link my friend has was a torrent that he streams with utorrent. Not something i can download here so the hunt is still on for a online stream. One day i will get there.
Make sure you get all the big PPV's. Oh, and when you roll into 1998 and 1999, don't forget about Heat and Smackdown. The first few weeks of heat were well worth the watch.
Bob the Jobber is offline   Reply With Quote