Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NBA Off-season Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #3381 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Little Poppa Pump

Joel Anthony 1001 - 1500Joel Anthony 1001 - 1500Joel Anthony 1001 - 1500Joel Anthony 1001 - 1500Joel Anthony 1001 - 1500Joel Anthony 1001 - 1500Joel Anthony 1001 - 1500Joel Anthony 1001 - 1500Joel Anthony 1001 - 1500
Default Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
Still the greatest Wade crossover ever:

The comments make it even more hilarious
Can't forget about good ole' Eric Snow. I actually liked Snow so felt bad for the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
I always felt the worst thing to happen to Harold was the "Baby Jordan" tag.
George Raveling, Miner's head coach at USC

Pretty much sums up Minor
I had heard that quote before too but I mean that's really such a lame excuse in all honesty. An it wasn't even SIX RINGS JORDAN LOL like most of the guys today when they get called "next Jordan" and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
And, yeah, that Sonics team was great. But so were the Knicks/Pacers/Heat/Jazz/Rockets/etc at that time. The common theme is that nobody was beating those Bulls.
Hated those Bulls. They stopped some realllllly good Heat teams from advancing deep in to the playoffs. So glad that we own them nowadays.

Although I can never forget the WE WILL REBUILD GAME. Bulls were the first sports team to come down after Hurricane Andrew and they raised money for the city/area.