Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jim Cornette removed from ROH creative. Delirious now head booker.

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Jim Cornette removed from ROH creative. Delirious now head booker.

Is anything really going to change? I don't remember 2010/2011 ROH after Pearce but before the SBG era being booked great besides Steen/Generico and that was one where the wrestlers running it more then anything. The television production is still going to be piss poor, people still aren't going to trust the ippv feeds, SBG still isn't going to want to pump a bunch of money in it, there's still going to be guys in the company that have no business being in there, the tv/house show disconnect will remain and unless Cornette was a dictator and Johnson was booker in name only I don't know that the booking is going to do a 180.

Even with that said, he's still with the company so who says he's not still going to be booking anyway but letting Hunter take the heat now? I mean, didn't they say he was the booker in the first place and not Cornette?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote