Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What could the WWE do to rebuild the Divas Div

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 07:04 PM   #16 (permalink)
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Asenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: What could the WWE do to rebuild the Divas Div

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akasha View Post
Get rid off or send the untalented barbies back to training and keep the ones that can talk as managers for wrestlers who lack mic skills.
So much this! There are lots of midcard guys kind of herp-derpin' around, with no discernable characters and can't work the mic. Oh, for a Sensational Sherri or an Elizabeth, to smooth the way. That could be your eye candy, for the guys who insist that there MUST be some decorative females just kind of being around in a state of undress.

(That came out harsher than I meant it to. Attractive people draw interest. I get it. Hey, I am a proud supporter of Antonio Cesaro's thigh straps and Wade Barrett's beard. I can't judge too hard.)

I actually like Vickie Guerrero's gimmick, and I was disappointed that her daughter quit because while she wasn't any great shakes in the ring, she could have been an excellent manager.

Last edited by Asenath : 10-08-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Asenath is offline   Reply With Quote