Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW: 1998

Thread: WCW: 1998
View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lariatoh!
Little Poppa Pump

Lariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friends
Default Re: WCW: 1998

WCW 1998, what a time and what a great opportunity the company had with such a great roster. I've been reading since your first post and although it's not the way I would have booked it, it's great to read a WCW BTB. This last episode saw Jericho in the main event tagging with Hogan! It's good that you are trying to push these sorts of guys to the top. You ending of your latest show seemed to be a bit out of control with Sting and Giant and all sorts of people coming out of the wood work, but the roster is so huge, it needs it's star power.

Keep going with this as you've got a reader in me.
Lariatoh! is offline   Reply With Quote