Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #1940 (permalink)
RatedR10
THE CONQUEROR

RatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

The fact that they had Paul Heyman come up with storylines for the mode is awesome. It sounds like it's a lot more free in terms of what the player can do, and that's what Universe mode should've been all about from the first year it was implemented. I was sold for a while, but the Universe announcement just sells it more for me. I can't wait to have a WWE schedule of Raw is War on Monday (only Attitude Era superstars) and then Raw on Wednesday and Smackdown on Friday, which will have today's superstars and the rosters will be completely random based for those shows.