Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #1938 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

God I hope the remarkable matches aren't back. They were so fucking annoying. If you tried to skip over them by making a new match in it's place the remarkable match showed up again until you completed it. I heard there's an option to turn off all storylines in Universe Mode this year, so if remarkable matches are back in WWE 13 turning off all storylines should disable that function (hopefully).

I love that have control in the cut-scenes now and you can decide what you actually want to do. Instead of having a random face/heel turn out of the blue, you can decide whether to attack the guy or not, thus deciding the direction you want to take a wrestler in rather than have the computer decide for you.

There's also a function in this years game to turn off injures, which is good, because injures happened so frequently in WWE 12. It was annoying.

Last edited by Nostalgia : 10-08-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote