Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #6981 (permalink)
The Lady Killer
DIRK

The Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I never thought Michaels and HHH had that much chemsitry, despite what you'd expect from those two. Their feuds were always the same rehashed "friend vs friend" spiel, and everything they did seemed much too forced and over the top. I don't remember the specific "stupid shit" from their Armageddon match, but it was definitely a disappointment. The HIAC, while a decent match, was built up to be some sort of epic, and it fell short as well. Their Raw 03 match and SS 02 matches were good, but the other stuff just fell short for the type of match you'd expect from two of the best in the company.

Someone please give me a rundown of the Armageddon match to refresh my memory.

Credit: A$AP