Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
Garty
Hiding in the shadows

Garty should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsGarty should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsGarty should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12

I'm with you guys. I have grown tired and bored of the current ROH product for most of this calendar year. Everything about the company, from the executives at the top, all the way down to the lowest jobber, has just completely fallen off the rails. In all seriousness, I don't think there is any way to fix the company at this point. I still think ROH will be bought out from Sinclair Broadcasting at some point in the near future. This past weekends show results (and storyline) in New Jersey, seems like the jump off they need, but what transpired between Cornette and Delirious, it's a lot more fact than fiction as to what's happening behind the scenes in ROH.

I have been to every Toronto show they've ran and I've been a longtime ROH roadtrip fan since its very early beginnings. Ahh, the memories!!! This coming weekend will be the first time I skip a Toronto show.
Garty is offline   Reply With Quote