Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Warren Zevon
Thread: Warren Zevon
View Single Post
post #330 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2012, 04:10 PM
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
*1 - I do not know anything about anybody here aside from their screen names, avatar and signatures. I am simply posting and defending my beliefs, and I have stated many times that I am of the belief that opinions can be neither right nor wrong. I do not mean to attack the beliefs of others, and if I am coming off that way, I sincerely apologize.
I'm not talking about beliefs. You know there are members here who are not white, not male, who are LGBT, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
*2 - I have been around enough where my opinions have been "challenged" plenty of times. I do not care what anybody other than the people who are important to me think about my character.

Me - "I have a feeling that, if you are being sincere with your statements, you'll either have a change of heart or at least one dysfunctional relationship with a loved one later in life when your belief system is challenged in the real world."

Your loved ones aren't important to you? You can't dictate what they do or will think, nor can you decided for them who they may or may not choose as friends or lovers over the course of a lifetime. When a parent/sibling/friend/whatever has such profoundly rigid and anti-mainstream beliefs as yours there's a strong likelihood of a clash of ideals someday.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome