Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate the wrestlers you hate

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #101 (permalink)
Cactus
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Cactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missed
Default Re: Rate the wrestlers you hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrothersofD3struct View Post
Lol, Kurt Angle > John Cena.

End of story.
Compelling argument, sunshine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Force View Post
...which is completely subjective, of course. Furthermore, the style and the environment Lawler worked in was radically different from today´s product, which makes the comparison pretty much invalid to begin with. Probably a bunch of old people on that forum, who wish we still had territories, putting their childhood heroes on a pedestal.

Let´s just end this argument here and not derail this thread any further. I like Kurt Angle, you like Lawler and Cena. I put emphasis on actual wrestling ability, you on "Sports Entertainment". We both like a good show, so there´s that.
You got it all wrong. Myself and the majority of posters in that forum are in there late teens and early to mid 20's. I doubt many of the posters there were even alive when Jerry was in his prime. Not all of us give into nostalgic and think what we grew up with is better. I was just a kid and I used to love Angle's matches but now I can see that he just isn't that good looking back on his stuff.

I also wouldn't mind touching on the point that there is no such thing as 'Sports Entertainment'. It's just a term that Vince McMahon made up. WWE is a wrestling company. Always has been, always will. But that's a discussion for another time.
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote