Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #2936 (permalink)
MrMister
DEZ

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - LUCK

I wish I had seen the entire GB/Indy game. I only caught the 4th quarter and Luck and Wayne were awesome. I'm insanely jealous that the Colts lucked out. Yeah I had to. SORRY.

Also, Ponder and Harvin were damn good too. Ponder threw a couple INTs, but he made up for them with a great throw and an even better catch from Rudolph. Not sure the Vikings are the best team in the North, but they will be at some point. Adrian Peterson's recovery from a major knee injury is also incredible. He's lost nothing. He still has that amazing burst and crazy quickness. Shit he seems stronger.