Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 02:34 PM   #2135 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

MY MARLINS suck but my old man is a HUGE Yanks' fan and I kind of have a spot for them so I watched the game with him. It was pretty fucking epic. I grew up watching nothing but Yankees in the 90's. My first ever game was in Fort Lauderdale at their old training camp. Probably like '92 because the Marlins weren't even around yet and we had just moved south. Def. one of the overall better post season games I have seen from the Bombers over the years. And have seen MANY OF 'EM.

Anyway CC stepped the fuck up. Other than '09 or whenever they last won he hasn't really been 'the man' he should be. Ole' reliable tonight with Andy on the mound... I don't see him giving up many runs + he should go deep in to the game.

Cano is on fucking fire right now and that is BAD NEWS. Tex looked like he got the bat going last night. Jete' is the Capitan and Russell showing some fucking Muscle! AND IT'S STILL FUCK A-ROD!!