Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2012, 02:26 PM   #424 (permalink)
SUPERCAM DA GOD
CLAIRVOYANT BRANDON

SUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
So Sephiroth was right - it's Randy Prichard walking out of the vault telling fans "Buy our DLC, and we don't give a shit if you hate this ending"

I don't want to know the ending yet (I'm close) but tell me this - did the ending seem like something that was a "To Be Continued" and answered in one of the 4 upcoming DLC packs for the game, or was it pretty final and just terrible? Gonna go play it right now...
Let's just say there's a lot of vaults on a lot of planets.
SUPERCAM DA GOD is offline   Reply With Quote